We value your business and thank you for your confidence in choosing our company. PSiGate is an advocate of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and is committed to safeguarding your personal information and right to privacy.
Personal Information is any information about an identifiable individual but does not include that individual's name, title, business address, telephone number or electronic address that is otherwise publicly available.
PSiGate collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To help us determine, establish and maintain a commercial relationship with you while providing transaction, fraud prevention, and reporting services.
- To allow us to recommend suitable products, services, solutions, advice, promotions or upgrades as they are developed.
- To communicate with you to better manage our business and improve our services to you.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements, and in our reasonable judgement, to protect our rights or prevent liability to us.
In certain circumstances it may be necessary for PSiGate to share or provide limited information to third parties for a specific purpose stipulated. Third parties include:
- An agent, partner, affiliate or service provider required to complete the contemplated transaction initiated, including but not limited to sharing your information with other companies (such as your credit card company or banking institution) and exchanging your information with the other party to your transaction. We may also request information about you from third parties in order to provide our services.
- Legal or regulatory agencies.
- A collection agency for the purpose of collecting past due amounts.
- Such an agent or service provider may be located and perform services in the U.S.A.. PSiGate takes reasonable measures to ensure that information provided to or processed by third parties is not collected, used or disclosed for purposes other than as PsiGate directs and as provided in this policy; but, an agent or service provider located in the U.S.A. may by lawful order be required to disclose personal information to government authorities in that country.
PSiGate services are often offered through other websites such as a merchant storefront or a partner link, and our technology is often integrated with their offering. This integration is generally required in order to forward to us all information about you that is necessary for us to provide our services, such as credit card and billing and shipping information. That company, however, may obtain other personal information about you through their website or through your access and use of their service and product offering that is not necessarily part of the PSiGate services. Accordingly, the use, privacy and security of such information is not within our control and shall not be our responsibility.
PSiGate retains information only as long as may be reasonably required by statute, law or circumstance. Stored information is retained in secure facilities accessible by authorized employees on a need to know basis. Electronic files are stored encrypted behind firewalls and other security protocols. We also have appropriate off-line security measures in place in our physical premises and facilities to protect the privacy of your personal information
Subject to legal or contractual obligations and on providing us reasonable notice by contacting our Privacy Officer, you may withdraw your consent or implied consent. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with the requested PSiGate product or services.
If there are any questions or concerns these may be addressed in writing by contacting PSiGate's Privacy Officer.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
1600-145 King St. W.